Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Reading List


Are there certain books that you read every Christmas? I try to read a new Christmas book every year, but I always make time to read A Christmas Carol~my favorite. I will admit to also watching numerous movie adaptions of the book. No matter if Scrooge is a man or woman, it's always a good story.

I also like to write Christmas stories. I don't mean for it to happen, but it seems like all of my work includes something about Christmas. Do any of you write Christmas stories?

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Janet, said...

I love watching the scrooge movies, too. I wrote a picture book titled, The Lonely Little Christmas Tree and of course, my short story in Christmas Traditions.

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

I've enjoyed watching the Christmas movies this year so much on the Hallmark channel. I like to read children's stories about Christmas especially THE POLAR EXPRESS. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Terri Tiffany said...

Dropping by to say Merry Christmas to all of you there!

Judith C Evans said...

Lovely blog! Always good to read about more recommended reading. Thanks for this post. Happy New Year!