Monday, June 20, 2011

Snowflakes in Summer

Hello friends. I've decided to re-open this blog and talk more about writing than I have been doing this year. The title of this post, Snowflakes in Summer, refers to Randy Ingermanson's Snowflake method of writing novels. Have any of you tried it?

I recently purchased this program and will begin using it this week for a new writing project. Being a mostly seat-of-the-pants kind of writer, this will be new for me. I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

2 comments:

Janet, said...

I'm looking forward to your posts about writing. I haven't tried the snowflake method, I'll have to check it out

Tammy Barley said...

The Snowflake Method is so good that I can hardly review more than a few paragraphs before I have ideas whirling in my skull--more like the Snowstorm Method. =)