Monday, July 18, 2011

Writing News



Earlier this year, White Rose Publishing put out a call for Christmas novellas for their 2011 holiday line-up. I submitted one at the end of April, and last week I received an email from White Rose Publishing~they have accepted my novella manuscript. I'm so excited and pleased to be part of the White Rose family! It will be published in eBook form along with the 23 others that they have lined up.


I also want to say congratulations to my daughter, Laura Briggs. White Rose accepted her Christmas novella, as well as another project she submitted.


Happy Writing!

4 comments:

Tammy Barley said...

That is SO great! Congratulations! I'd be delighted to review it at my blog, if you'd like. =)

Mary L. Briggs said...

Thanks, Tammy~I'd love for you to do that!!

Tammy Barley said...

Just say when. =)

Janet, said...

That is great! I keep hoping for one of those emails.