Friday, February 6, 2009

Projects

I have a lot of unfinished projects in my life. Some have to do with decorating my home, some are paper projects, such as getting pictures in albums or scrapbooks, and some are writing projects.

Right now, I feel like I have too many projects in the works. My 'polishing' on my manuscript is almost done, so it will be in the mail next week. After that, I will feel a little more relaxed--maybe!

Last year, I planned to enter the Hillerman writing contest, but never finished. This year, I hope to get my manuscript off to the judges a month earlier than the deadline.

What about you? Do you juggle a lot of projects at one time, or do you mostly stick to one until it is finished?

1 comment:

Janet, said...

I tend to juggle a little bit. I have quite a few picture books that I've written, but most of them have been rejected before. I am now editing them to send out again. I am also currently working on a magazine article and a MG historical fiction. Lots of pots on the fires as they say.