Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday News!


Some great news arrived in the mailbox today. An editor has asked to read my entire manuscript! I've been doing a happy dance all day! Now, I have to get to work giving a last bit of polish to the story before I send it off.
I had a different editor request a full manuscript of my first book. It was ultimately turned down~so I've been here before. I'm hopeful that this time I may get a different result.
I hope all of you are having a wonderful, productive day!!

5 comments:

Janet, said...

That's great! Congratulations!

Deb said...

WOW....Congratulations! I'm so happy & thrilled for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll get a well deserved acceptance letter in the mail in the future. :)

Again, congrats!

DebJo

Laurie said...

That's so wonderful!

Congratulations!

Joanne said...

What wonderful news! Raising my coffee cup in a toast of many good wishes. Even though you've been there before, all it takes is one editor to say yes, here's hoping for the very best! Keep us posted.

Terri Tiffany said...

Oh WOW!!! I am so glad to hear this! FANTASTIC! I will be praying and please please keep us posted!