Monday, June 29, 2009

Juggling Projects


Today, Rachelle Gardner has an interesting post about working on more than one book at a time. She wonders if it is possible to do your best work when you are focused on more than one book.

I have to admit that find myself juggling several projects at once. I don't know if my mind just won't stay focused on the one project, or I'm too impatient.


I do know that I enjoy working with different ideas and putting one WIP away for a day or two sometimes gives me time for new thoughts on the work.

Is this something that most of you do? Or, can you keep your focus on just the one book and get it completed?

1 comment:

Janet, said...

Since I mainly do picture books, I can from one book to another. If I get stalled on one thing I just work or edit on another, whatever I'm inspired to do at the time.