Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where do most of your writing inspirations come from? I think I find them almost everywhere. The news, an incident in a television program, different events, a phrase from a conversation with a friend, etc.

A couple of months ago, we attended a Tales From the Crypt event at a cemetery in a larger town north of us. It was a lot of fun to 'meet' these people from the past, and something I really enjoyed since I've been working on an idea for a historical novel.


I'm also enjoying the research I've been doing for this novel. I love the internet, but I also love books~being able to hold them in my hands and snuggle back into my favorite chair. I suppose you can do that with a lap top and surf arount the internet~but somehow, it's just not the same:).


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Terri Tiffany said...

I get my inspiration from real life, something I read in the paper or hear on TV. This actress was telling about how she met her husband the other day on TV and it was wonderful! Would make a great romance with a little changes here and there.