Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thank You!

A big thank you to all my fans on the enthusiastic comments about my new e-book, The Sweetgrass Bride! It is a joy getting to 'meet' all of you through cyberspace. And I love hearing from each and everyone of you.

In the coming weeks, I will be telling you more about the third book in the series--title pending, as yet, that will be out later this summer. Now that the older Murphy brothers are married, it is time for younger brother, Mark, to have his story told. This e-book will be a tad longer than the other two due to so many of your requests for a story with more detail.

I hope you are all having a great week.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is wonderful that you have all these books published, you are an inspiration to me. I have a tendency to write "short", too. I guess that is why I write mostly for children.